Bad Journalism + Biased Editor = The Gray News

Sunday, July 09, 2006

a new blog spoofs Debbie Mancini's blog

http://gray-maine.blogspot.com

is a spoof. I got an comment about it just now. I checked it out, and I think it is funny. Nobody can say there isn't a lot of blog activity in Gray, Maine! Jeezaloo.

BTW: the new owners of The Monument have done nothing new except allow Elizabeth Prata to do what she does best: write. And the paper is getting pretty full of ads, aren't they, from the huge ad staff Current has, and the stories from Elizabeth sure are heartwarming. Thanks Elizabeth, keep up the positive work. Meanwhile, the Gray News...just keeps getting thinner, blacker...sadder. At some point we see the emperor has no clothes, and say, "OK you can die now."

Visit the new blog, see what you think. And Biasbuster will and always will remain...anonymous. Have fun guessing! [sigh] I am a credit to my sex.

3 Comments:

  • PS it is a spoof of graymaine.blogspot.com

    I've got lots lots more biasbusting entries written and ready to go. Why? There's lots to discuss. And then with any luck (well, maybe not luck so much) there will be another issue of the Gray news Friday and more biasbusting will ensue!!

    By Blogger Gray Maine, at 9:21 PM  

  • I've checked out that new blog, and I found it to be absolutely hilarious!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:18 AM  

  • I've checked out that new blog; and I found it to be absolutely Ridiculous! I can't believe that with the high cost of gasoline and everything else, that Debbie Mancini wouldn't find her life much more productive if she would tend to her Real Estate Business and stop with the comedy?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home