Bad Journalism + Biased Editor = The Gray News

Monday, June 26, 2006

How do I do it?

I love bustng the Gray News. It's very satisfying to provide this service and to let people know how to detect bias. I've got another one ready to go already for tomorrow.

How do I do it? I simply go to any Gray News online (it's a bit difficult for me to obtain a regular copy) and I point my mouse to any entry. Click! I can shut my eyes and click at random, because I know that with almost every single newspaper after Ray Clark took it over as editor, that I will find something to bust. It's extremely easy to find examples of bad news gathering or biased writing, and that is the heartbreaking shame. It should be hard.

4 Comments:

  • Is the Gray News sold yet?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:56 PM  

  • Looks like. I read Elizabeth's blog and there's pretty credible evidence that it has, despite heated denials to the contrary.

    By Blogger Gray Maine, at 5:02 AM  

  • oh oh...another blog!
    GRAYMAINE.blogspot.com

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:54 AM  

  • I am familiar with Tinman, the host of this new hate blog. His e-mails are very angry. I posted the address even though I am sure it's from TinMan, so people can see the blog for themselves and make their own choices. But I hold little hope that it will be a positive addition to the town. I will not be visiting that blog nor the other one.

    By Blogger Gray Maine, at 7:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home